1 BAGLEM S.r.l. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.baglem.com (“site” or “website”). This page includes our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information of users.
2. This policy complies with D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 art. 13 of the Italian Legislation and with EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 13, on data protection and privacy and it is valid for all visitors of www.baglem.com.
3. This policy is effective only for www.baglem.com and not for other sites, even if related to us.
4. The aim of this document is to provide specifications in regards to methods, times, and typology of personal data that we collect when users access the site www.baglem.com, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. Policy might change from time to time, following the introduction of new legislations. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any update.
6. In compliance with EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 8, c. 1, the consent of users aged below 16 shall be given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1 – Data Ownership
1. The Data Owner is the natural or juridical person, the public authority or the service that determines the aim and the methods of collection of personal data and ensures its safety and protection.
2. The Data Owner of this site is: BAGLEM SRL. For any inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Data Processing
1. The Data Processor is the natural or juridical person, the public authority or the service that process the personal data on behalf of the Data Owner.
2. In compliance with EU GDPR 2016/679, art. 28, the Data Processor of www.baglem.com is: BAGLEM SRL.
3. The processing of personal data collected by www.baglem.com takes place at the following address: via Plan di Paluz, 3 - 33017 Tarcento (Udine) - Italia.
4. If needed, data collected from the newsletter might be processed by the Data Processor or their person in charge, at their respective addresses.
1 - Types of Cookies
2. A cookie allows the transfer of data from a web server to the user’s browser and can be read only by that web server. It is not an executable code, nor does it transmit viruses.
2 - Technical Cookies
1. HTML cookies are used for the website navigation, in order to easy the access and use by the users. They are essential for the correct functioning of the website and for providing the users with the requested services.
2. Cookies settings may vary from browser to browser. However, users may manage or disable cookies, through the browser settings. Please note that this action may slow down the site or prevent the user from accessing some areas of the site.
3. Cookies that are installed in the browser and transmitted through Google AnalitycsTM or similar may be deemed technical only if used with the aim of improving the site by the site owner, who may collect aggregate data in regards of number of users or navigation preferences. Under these circumstances, analytics cookies will be treated as technical cookies in terms of policy and consent.
4. We also make use of session cookies, which are automatically deleted after the browser is closed and are used to identify the user while browsing through different pages, and of persistent cookies, which stay in the browser until expiration or deletion by the user.
3 - Third-Party Cookies
1. Third-party cookies are sent by websites that are not the one the user is visiting.
2. Permanent cookies often are third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are tracking cookies, which are used to analyse online behaviour and preferences of the users, in order to personalize the advertisements.
4. On the site there might be analytical cookies sent by third-party servers. These cookies are used to collect data regarding the online behaviour of visitors of www.baglem.com. The detection of personal data is anonymous, with the aim of monitoring the performance and enhancing the intuitiveness of the website.
5. Third-party profiling cookies are used to outline users’ profiles, in order to suggest advertisements suited for the users preferences.
4 - Browser Configuration
1. As already mentioned, users can modify the cookies setting from the browser settings. However, the deletion of cookies might result in the deletion of preferences previously set for this site.
2. For further information and technical support, users might want to check the browser help page.
1 - Data Processing Methods
1. Like most online service providers, our site collects log information when visitors use our services. We may collect the following data:
- IP address;
- browser type and device used;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of access;
- referring sites;
- number of clicks.
2. Above data are automatically collected and stored in an aggregated form for safety reasons and in order to ensure the proper performance of the website. All information shall be processed according to the rightful interests of the Data Owner.
3. For safety reasons, we might collect personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with current legislation, to prevent harmful behaviours against the website or its users or criminal attempts. These data will by no means used to identify or profile users, but only to protect and safeguard the site and its visitors.
5. All the information publicly given by the users are consciously and willingly provided and we decline any responsibility in regards of unlawful misconducts. It is up to the user to verify to have the rights of publishing third-party information or content, in compliance with national and international legislation.
2 - Purpose of Data Processing
1. All the data collected are used to manage business relationships, marketing, and advertising.
2. The data shall be stored up to accomplishment of the above-mentioned purposes.
3. Data collected for safety reasons shall be stored up to accomplishment of previously mentioned purposes.
3 - Data provided by users
1. We will proceed with the collection of email addresses and personal data included in the message of users who write to our email addresses listed in the site.
2. Synthetic data shall be available in the pages arranged for special customized services.
5 - Plugin Social Network
1. Plug-ins for social networks are embedded in the website, in order to provide a fast way of sharing content to social networks. As a means to ensure users’ privacy, plug-ins are not linked to cookies when accessing the page. If required by the social network, cookies might be activated only when the user actively uses the plug-in. Users already logged-in in the social network have already given their consent to the requested cookies, even when browsing our site.
2. The collection and use of data provided through plug-ins are regulated by the social networks’ respective privacy policies.
1. For a complete list of the user’s rights, please refer to EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 13, c. 2.
2. Our site www.baglem.com would like to underline the following user rights:
– right of access by the data subject (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 15), of withdrawal of consent (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 7, c. 3; D.Lgs. 196/2003), to rectification (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 16), of integration (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 7, c. 3), to restriction of processing (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 18), to object, for legitimate reasons (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 21), and to data portability;
- right to erasure (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 17), to change or block the data unlawfully processed, including the ones for which the storage is no more needed (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 7, D.Lgs. 196/2003);
– c. right of obtaining the declaration that all the operation of update, rectification, integration, deletion, block or change of the data are known to the data subject, also in terms of content, with the exception of the cases in which the accomplishment of the request is not feasible or would require a disproportionate engagement in comparison with the protected right (EU GDPR 2016/679 art. 7, D.Lgs. 196/2003).
3. All inquiries and requests can be sent to the Data Owner, either through the form of the Italian Data Protection Authority or by sending an email at: email@example.com
2. Besides the Data Owner, other parties (hosting providers, IT agencies, telecommunications companies, etc.) might have granted the access to the data.
2. This document has been updated on 21/05/2018, in compliance with the European Legislation EU GDPR 2016/679.